Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Amy. I'm a S.A.H.M. of 2 boys, 3 dogs, and a multitude of froglets in my tiny garden pond. We are a homeschooling family (the boys - there's not much hope for those dogs and the frogs do quite well for themselves). I'll getting around to finding a purpose for my blog eventually. Right now it's just a random collection of thoughts and rants about parenting, mostly.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Out and About

Whew...it's been a long day. Went and picked up my friend Joanna's kids to have a playdate while she was working on packing up her house for moving day. Went to Chick Fil A for lunch...then discovered I had locked my keys in the car. ARGH!! Fortunately my mom was able to rescue us and take us all to Monkey Joe's as we had originally planned. The place was packed. Come to find out, there were 2 school buses full of children that had arrived not long before we had, end of school party I guess. It was a little nerve-wracking trying to keep up with 4 kids as opposed to 2 in that madhouse! But they over-abundance of kids soon dissipated. I have a couple of pics from Chick Fil A...I need to start taking pictures more often. My kids grow up too fast.

So, probably not our best outing ever, but the kids at least got to eat ice cream while we were waiting on our rescue. Hopefully our next playdate will go a little smoother (but with my luck, it's not likely!)


No comments: